|Charlotte to Phoenix|
|How to Start a Fire|
|Happy Ever After|
|My House Is Hard To Find|
Energetic. Exciting. Edgy, but always Classy! Welcome to the sound and feel of the five piece contemporary country band -The Stephanie Eason Band (SEB). With a blend of new country, rock, bluegrass, and pop, SEB delivers hit songs that appeal to a broad audience while staying true to Stephanie's country roots. Stephanie's inviting performance style has an undeniable "girl next door" charm that perfectly complements the band's accessible, melodic sensibilities. Add in over 125 performances a year filled with boundless live energy, and it is no surprise that The Stephanie Eason Band has won over critics and fans worldwide.
Taking stage with today’s biggest U.S. touring acts, The SEB have performed with Randy Travis, Jake Owen, The Bellamy Brothers, Josh Kelley, Eli Young Band, Jason Michael Carroll, Cowboy Troy, Clint Black, Steve Holy, and Little Big Town. Big acts and big venues like Country Thunder, the Greeley Stampede, the PBRA National Finals Rodeo, and major festivals have contributed to a rapidly growing national fan-base.
The Stephanie Eason Band's debut release, "The Red Letter Days" was selected by All Things Country as one of the top country albums of 2010 along with Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley, and Easton Corbin. "The Red Letter Days" features twelve original songs written by the band and recorded in Nashville at 16 Ton Studios, including the top 100 Country Hit, "Holdin' On". The album captures the spirit of contemporary country music with a flare of bluegrass, rock, traditional country, and pop mixed in.
The band's first single, "Holdin' On", debuted at #87 on the Billboard/Mediabase Top 100 Country Airplay Charts for the week of March 28th. Clear Channel Radio's "I Heart Radio" reported The SEB in the top 20 list of most requested unsigned bands on Network since February of 2011. SEB’s second released single, "Happy Ever After", is in rotation on several radio stations. The Stephanie Eason Band would like to thank you for your support and encourage you to continue requesting them on your local radio stations and on the Sirius/XM Satellite Network.
* "Holdin' On", the band's lead single from their album "The Red Letter Days" debuted at #87 on the Billboard/Mediabase Country Charts for the week of March 28th, 2011- Received airplay on KCCY, WRWD, KHEY, WCOS, KXKT, and other stations nationwide
* "Holdin' On" from "The Red Letter Days" reached the top 20 for most requested songs for unsigned artists on Clear Channel Radio's "I Heart Radio New! Discover and Uncover" Program (Feb-July 2011)
* "The Red Letter Days" was selected by All Things Country as one of the top albums of 2010. Other artists on list included Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley, and Kenny Chesney
* Opened for Randy Travis, Jake Owen, Eli Young Band, Clint Black, Jason Michael Carroll, and many others at venues around the Southwest
* Performed at PBRA National Finals Rodeo in Las Vegas, Greeley Stampede, Country Thunder, and other festivals
* Obtained endorsement from TJS Drums
* Songs from "The Red Letter Days" have been featured on Pandora Radio, Jango Radio, KMLE Country 108 FM, Big Country 97.9 FM, KKNT AM, and other online and terrestrial radio formats/programs.