1) Your Babysitter/Nanny: You don't need to see her in a bikini and feel bad about yourself. Also, it would only make you paranoid: Is she is Facebooking when with your kids?
2) Personal Trainer: Nope. He doesn't need to know you ate that whole cheesecake and derailed his work. Better you just hang in the gym, thanks!
3) Your Priest or Rabbi: They don't need to see your sins. Or photos of you in bathing suits. Or anything your friends tag you in. Just no.
4) Your Husband's Ex-Girlfriend: This should be obvious, but in case it's not, this is a big no. Why do you ever need to go down that comparison spiral? Is she cuter than me? Is she smarter? Is her new hubby hotter? Just stop!
5) Your Boss: It's just awkward. Talking about work on Facebook is generally a no-no anyway, but this is a bad idea.
6) Your Insane Ex: This may seem like closure and like a great plan that will make you guys be friends. But it won't. He's crazy and he will STILL be crazy after he unfriends you a few weeks from now.
7) Your Baby Daddy/Mama: Too. Much. Drama. Those thinly veiled, passive insults and barbs thrown back and forth in status updates.
8) Your High School Bully: Look, you didn't like him in high school when he was calling you names or pushing you in a locker. So you SURE as hell aren't going to like him now. Even if his life is a mess and it gives you a thrill to be able to watch and mock him, this is just bad news. Hit "ignore" on his request and put high school behind you.