SORRY!!!! Just one more step to see the adult stuck in a McDonalds high Chair...just
1. Gatorade: First, pour two cups into the toilet. Allow this to sit for an hour. Then, using a brush, wipe away the sports drink. Finally, push the lever.
2. Pumice stone: First, soak the pumice in warm water. It’s very important to make sure that the surface and stone are always wet to avoid scratching the porcelain. Then, using rubber gloves, start scrubbing any rust with the object. Finally, once you see the spot is gone, flush the toilet.
3. Rubbing alcohol: First, spray the liquid around toilet rings. Let this soak for a few minutes. Finally, use a cleaning tool to wash the stains away.
4. Denture Tablets: Simply drop one of these into the bowl, let it work its magic and just rinse 20 minutes later.
5. Coca-Cola: First, pour a can into the commode. After an hour, scrub the area and flush.
6. Vinegar: First, squirt a ring of dish soap under the rim. Then, spray it with vinegar, and scrub with a brush.
(Source: Huffington Post)
and NOW....MOVIE REMAKES!!!
I came across this video from Ronald Reagan years ago entering the 90's. Listen to this short message. Do you agree??