I'm a HUGE Walking Dead fan so I just had to share this! GET IT, MICHONNE!
Michonne is great but let's be honest, bringing the formula was the best thing she's done all season. Here are my current Power Rankings for The Walking Dead. Beware of spoilers... and walkers.
1. Glenn: this can't even be debated. The way he stood up to Merle AND literally killed a zombie with his hands tied behind his back. Bad ass.
2. Maggie: she's always had a pretty decent ass-kicking side to her but this past week we got to see exactly how tough and awesome she is. Sidenote... her awesome 6 pack earned her a spot up here too. Way to maintain your fitness, girl.
3. Daryl: will there ever be a week when Daryl isn't in the top 3? If he isn't, that means the show has ended or zombies have actually taken over our world for real. He's the best underdog hero with the best one liners and the best upper body. Line of the week: "I will arrow you so hard" Yepp that happened.
1. The Governor: a.k.a. the devil. I was really hoping he was secretly a good guy but NO WAY NOT A CHANCE... I cannot wait for Rick to bust his head open, walker-style
2. Andrea: always falls in the top 3 of the worst. She. Is. The. Worst. Always makes bad decisions, terrible judge of character... oh and remember when you met that scientist at the CDC who told you all about zombies...? Maybe you could share that information with the new scientist you just met who is trying to learn about zombies...? Nah, just go snuggle with the devil some more. (SIDENOTE: if Andrea has a crush on someone, he always turns out to be the worst, just like her)
3. Merle: I'll probably hear some disagreements that Merle is ranked better than Andrea, but here's the thing... did you really expect any better from Merle? Yeah he's terrible but we know that! He was handcuffed to a rooftop for that!
WILDCARD: #4 Judith: just by existing and putting everyone in danger, you earned a yourself a spot on the list. Sorry baby. Tough world, I know.