my awesome iphone wallpaper of Amy Poehler (girl crush!)
Huge thanks to MSN for putting this list together of AMAZING apps you've probably never heard of... these sound so cool!
1) Key Ring Rewards Cards: collect and store membership or loyalty cards in one place.No more bulky keyrings/wallets! Also share coupons on Facebook with friends using app.
2) Bump: Seen those commercials where two phones touch and instantly share information? Well you can do that with just about any smartphone with the bump app! Share photos, apps, messages, contact information, and more. Both phones do have to be Bump users. Free and available on: iOS and Android.
3) Meal Snap. Snap a photo of your meal, and it tells you what's in the meal and gives a calorie estimate. Costs $2.99 on iOS.
4) GroupMe. This app allows groups of people to chat and share images without annoying usernames or pins, and works seamlessly across various devices. It works with any browser, and is free. Can't wait to try this to keep in touch with my friends!
5) Instapaper. This app is great when you come across a long article or post you really like, but don't have time to read immediately. It saves web pages as text only that you can read offline. Costs $3.99 for iOS and Android.
6) WolframAlpha. Like google, but it gives you direct answers to your specific questions. Remember SmarterChild on AIM? Like that but probably not as funny and definitely more reliable! Costs $3.99 for iPhone, Android and Windows.
7) Evernote. Users can jot down thoughts, capture photos, create to-do lists, record reminders, and more. Like a fancy notepad with some Pinterest-elements