Last night, The Walking Dead on AMC finally returned after its mid-winter break! The episode wasn't outstanding; but it was clearly setting us up for future outstanding episodes so all good. Walking Dead Power Rankings and spoilers ahead in 3....2....1....
1. Tyrese: Tyrese is the new Rick (and not a moment too soon re: Rick below)
2. Beth: props for taking care of Judith! Since clearly no one else is interested in doing so... But are the flirty eyes towards Rick necessary? Nope, just creepy. Still though, good job.
3. The People of Woodbury: coming to your senses! Trying to leave!
4. Glaggie: Glen and Maggie officially deserve a couple name, and a happy ending. They've been through hell and here's hoping they get a little break the next episode.
5. Judith: cute, fat, happy little baby that doesn't cry? You win this round, Judith.
1. Rick: letting Daryl go? Not letting Tyrese in? Oh, and hallucinations? Time for good ole Rick to take a nap. Eat some leafy greens. You're quickly becoming the weakest link.
2. Merle: continues to be good for absolutely nothing. Why won't he die?! Why does he have super-human strength?!
3. Daryl: NOOOO! Abandoning Carol? The baby? The group? Terrible idea. Sure, blood is thicker than water. But slicing-up-walkers-together-for-three-seasons is way thicker than blood.
4. Dad & Son from Tyrese's Crew: really? You would plot to kill the people that took you in? Yeah... your days are numbered and no one will miss you.
5. The People of Woodbury: tricked back into staying by ANDREA of all people? Come to think of it... you probably wouldn't survive back out in the real world...
Also, did you catch this AH-MAZING marketing technique used around the country/world last week by AMC? This video was taken in Toronto at a train station: