What the WHAT?! That's all I could say after last nights majorly disappointing episode of The Walking Dead. Boo! Booooo! Can I get my money (and by money I mean HOUR OF MY LIFE) back?!
Got so bored, this happened. Courtesy Dead Yourself App
Seriously, it was lame. There was just so much....... nothing. Nothing happened. It was a big episode of nothingness. And adding insult to injury, we missed the Oscars for this nothingness!
But regardless, the few boring things that did happen changed up the power rankings, so, let's Rank.
1. Carol: she's really keeping it together and holding things down. Making Daryl feel better, giving Andrea awesome advice (Andrea, as the resident WORST, didn't follow it. Big surprise, huh?). I will say though, she is only first because the majority of the characters were mediocre to awful in this episode. Competition for best wasn't too hard.
2. Beth: really becoming one of the strongest, least annoying, best female characters ever on the show. And she has a lovely voice!
3. Judith: ugh I hate to say this because you're Lori's baby... but you're really cute and you make everyone happy and hopeful so FINE you're on the best list. Whatever.
4. Merle: double ugh. But you bonded with Hershel, showed that you might be more complex than we thought, and gave vital info to the Jail Crew. Now go back to shutting up.
5. Michonne: for your dedication to fitness even through the apocalypse. I won't even do push ups now, and I'm certainly not taking up P90X post-civilization. But I admire your work ethic!
1. The writers. Yeah, I said it. Maybe they need a vacation day. Maybe they need a case of redbull. I don't know but figure it out AMC!
2. Andrea: you never fail to surprise me with how terrible you are. I will thoroughly enjoy watching the Gov feed you to a hoard of walkers... we all know its coming, girl. We all know it but you. She was so close to ending it all!
3. Milton: I really had high hopes that you weren't totally in love with the Gov. But alas, I was wrong. You are the worst.
4. Rick: Andrea's an idiot, but you did leave her for dead on the farm. Would it kill you to not be a total nut case right now? I did not like his treatment of her when she risked a lot to get to them at the jail.
5. Tyrese: NOOO! You're going to turn on Rick and the Jail Crew?! This can't be. This was a lame attempt to set up something dramatic that definitely won't happen. You won't turn your back on baby Judith and we all know it.
Its scary how many people (Andrea... Milton... all of Woodbury...) really, truly, genuinely trust in the Governor! He's doing a pretty good job of hiding his buckets-full-o-crazy.
Also, if I wanted to see people fight each other, I could watch every single other show on television. I watch The Walking Dead for... the walking dead. Let's get some walker-human battles in the next episode, shall we? Live tweet with me next Sunday, @ClaireScatter