My relationship with the Walking Dead has always been love-hate... This week... Its a whole-lotta hate. You guys are KILLIN ME! Come on! For such an intense episode, I have some really odd rankings...
***Spoilers ahead! Beware***
1. ANDREA: I hate myself for this. I really do. But she truly deserves this spot, if only because she's never, in three seasons, even come close to making the best list. And I found myself really rooting for her... and that walker-death-trap in the warehouse was AWESOME. But... please proceed to #1 on the Worst list.
2. Milton: the meek! Not so much anymore. You did make me hate you more in the beginning of the episode when you ruined Andrea's chances to end it all RIGHT THERE... but your burning of the zombie garden and then conversation about it with the Gov was so incredibly badass.
3. The Walkers: finally! I've been waiting all season for some more WALKERS! They've been noticably absent in recent epsiodes so I was pleased to see the hoard in the warehouse.
1. ANDREA: YOU IDIOT! Who gets caught in a field?! And then runs through random woods to a random warehouse AND GETS CAUGHT THERE TOO?! And then escapes and GETS CAUGHT AGAIN IN MORE RANDOM WOODS?! Also, you had the Gov and his greasy eye socket in your sights. You were ready to go. Perfect shot. And you let MILTON THE MEEK stop you?! Whaaa...?? Oh, Andrea. The worst. Andrea is the new Lori.
2. The Gov: OMG THOSE TOOLS. Ew. Awful terrible nightmares will surely accompany next week's episode. If you know what those tools, ya know what I'm talking about. *Shudder*
3. Tyrese: you fool! The part that kills me is that you can tell he knows he's in trouble. You can see it in his eyes. He knows Woodbury and the Gov are bad news. But he's a baby and I have no respect for him at the moment.
4. Allen: "she doesn't even go here!" This guy... Seriously dude, you are so obviously unimportant to the story, other than that you will almost get Tyrese and Sasha killed, and you're a jerk. And you're definitely Walker-snack in the next episode. Calling that kill count right now.
5. Martinez: showed a little bit of humanity last week with Daryl... went right back to being the Gov's little B this week. Get a clue!
(Yes, the list is unbalanced. Whatever, everyone sucked this week.)
Live tweet the season finale (NOOOOOOOOOOO!) with me on Sunday! @ClaireScatter