Some great ways to get festive and delicious!
1. one of my favorite things to do for the fouth is to freeze blueberries and strawberries into ice cubes, then make a big pitcher of lemonade and put the cubes in the pitcher!
2. layered berry/cool whip/shortcake is perfect for bringing along to a party
3. if you want to get a little more creative, dying cake is actually a lot easier than you probably think, and here's an easy tutorial for making a flag cake
4. in a rush? Try red, white, and blue sprinkles on the outside of ice cream sandwiches! No baking involved in this one!
If you want to grill outside-the-box, give these a try!
- Corn on the cob
- Fruit (served with cool whip or ice cream)
Looking for something patriotic to wear that you can still wear after the fourth??
Also, these easy crafts will have your house looking patriotic in no time, on any budget!