The collective thought from viewers after last nights episode was "WHY... DIDN'T... YOU... SHOOT... HIM?!?!?!" Have you ever watched anything as frustrating?! It was like watching the post-blackout part of the Super Bowl on a loop. Painful.
But the episode did have some truly amazing moments. I'm thinking the theme was bringing back some level of humanity into all the characters. Watching the guys from Woodbury connect with the prison crew was really fantastic. After all they've been through, and even though they're all about to go to war again... there's some level of humanity left in all of them. Glen and Maggie were able to "ahem"... get past their difficulties, and of course, Rick saving Michonne... valuing her life equal to his childrens'... deep stuff!
Quote of the night "I'm not showing you my leg! At least buy me dinner!"
1. Rick: well, you didn't kill the Gov. and I hate you for it. But I love you for it too, because it means the old Rick is back. The non-crazy, life-valuing, morally-correct Rick we all love! Welcome back!
2. Merle: I hate to say it, but I honestly think he should have gone after his brother! He actually had a great plan... use bird calls to warn Daryl, get in there and end this thing right now! You know things are bad when Merle is the voice of reason...
3. Beth: one gun shot to the ceiling was her only appearance in this week's episode and it was so powerful and poignant. Loved it! She's the mother superior of the prison crew and when she speaks (or shoots a gun) you listen.
1. Andrea: without fail. Every week. You. Are. The. Worst. Going back with the Gov AFTER you find out the truth about Maggie?! Letting him kick you out of the negotiations that YOU demanded? My prediction: she's got one more episode to prove she's not totally worthless, or she's dead. Mark my words. Either she will pull the trigger on the Gov in the next episode, or she's walker-lunch.
2. Gov: what a sorry excuse for a human being this guy is! That's old news. But this week, its his creep-tastic "I'm a nice guy" smile he kept flashing Andrea at the end of the episode. It made me throw up in my mouth a little. Gross.
3. Carl: relax, bro. You're 12. And it took about :30 for this "tough guy" act to get really old.
Sneak Peek at next week:
I'm loving these bow-heels I saw on Carrie rocking on the red carpet... I'm on the hunt to find them for under $100!
photo credit to Getty Images
But I'm still on the hunt for the real deal!
I'm a HUGE SNL fan, and this week is going to be amazing! Justin Timberlake will be hosting and performing, and his hosting nights never fail to amaze me! He's absolutely hysterical! Definitely set your DVR for this.
I'm a HUGE "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" fan... I never miss an episode!
So we're down to the final two this season, and I have to say, I'm completely in shock! I never would have guessed Catherine, and at least at first I would not hve guessed Lindsay!
From the start, I thought Lindsay would be gone in the first 3 or 4 weeks. But I love her and I'm so glad she made it this far! After a few episodes, I could start to really see her and Sean together. As for Catherine, I think she's absolutely amazing! But I just don't get her relationship with Sean... it looks forced from the outside-looking-in. But seriously, this season has been one of the best, hands-down.
Tonight's Women Tell All Special is going to be Ah-Mazing. Check out the preview, pick up a bottle of wine on your way home from work, and watch for sparks to fly!
Live tweet the show with me! @ClaireScatter
I keep seeing these mini structured cluthes all over and I'm in love! Check out these ones on Hillary Scott, Carrie Underwood, and Miranda Lambert.
photo credit to Getty Images for all photos
They're so sparkly and gorgeous, and a great way to add a little fun! If you're looking for one, here are a couple great options.
I love this one from Forever 21 for its price ($19!) and its size (just slightly bigger than most of these mini clutches). If you've got a bigger budget and you're looking for something that will last for years, try this one from Kotur. Less trendy, more elegant, and built to last! Looking for something a little more fun and whimsical? I love this heart-shaped clutch by Whiting & Davis, and Forever 21 makes a really similar one at a much better price. Shoe Dazzle makes this black one that's a little more simple (I prefer sparkle) but I love the clasp! And Bebe is always good for clutches, and here's their version of the trend.