Weeknights starting at 7PM on FOX45
Listen every morning at 7:40am for your chance to figure out the Secret Sound!
Halloween is right around the corner... less than 3 weeks away! BuzzFeed posted a list of Creative Carving Ideas for your pumpkins.
SPOOKY! ...and messy. Photo credit to Getty Images
1. Use Dry Erase Markers: some people use sharpies, but if you use dry erase you can correct mistakes and even change whats written on it daily
2. Use a Cookie Cutter and Mallet: perfect shapes! Just make sure its a metal cookie cutter
3. Use Colorful Glowsticks: instead of candles, safer and brighter
4. Make Holes with a Power Drill: for the lite-brite effect
5. Use Glow in the Dark Paint: if you aren't interested in actually cutting and carving, this is a fun way to decorate
6. Cover in Stockings: for a creepy and easy look, get lace or fishnet stockings and put the pumpkin inside
7. Give it Teeth: "bubba" teeth for country pumpkin, wax lips for pretty pumpkins, and vampire teeth for scary pumpkins
8. Punch Bowl: hollow out a pumpkin, put a bowl inside, and fill with punch for your Halloween or Autumn party
TIPS: cut a hole in the back of your pumpkin (not just the top) for easier cleaning and candle-setting... preserve pumpkins with floor cleaner to keep the insides from rotting!
For photos of these creative ideas and more, click here!