Last January I posted a list of my New Year's Resolutions for 2012. Before I type up this year's list, I figured it would be fun to take a peek at last year's and see how I did. Here's the list.
I can definitely say I crossed off a lot of those, but here's the breakdown.
2) Check - Went to the Bahamas in August
3) I'm not totally sure but I think I did accomplish this. I can't remember exactly what I weighed at this time last year but I'm pretty certain I'm down as much as 15 pounds from then.
4) Haha, while I've stayed healthy, and continued my weight loss, there's no 6-pack yet.
5) I tried this one but she quit at the beginning of January so I didn't see her anymore after writing this up.
6) Definitely did not finish this one. In fact, I have started watching more than before. I blame Honey Boo Boo.
7) Still haven't crossed the Bay Bridge
9) I did two 5K's last year
10) Yes! The person responsible for #8's success made me my first ever lobster tail as a birthday dinner last year.
6 out of 10 isn't too bad. I'll be sure to post this year's list tomorrow.